Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Life O Life

Havent been blogging for ages.
Lotsa great things happened.
Besides being happily engaged, and to be married - hmm.not so soon, but thinking abt spending my life with Agentk makes me soo happy, I cant sleep at nite :-0
Also a change in career- gives me better opportunities, better career enhancement. Living life, and loving it.
Attended lotsa wedding, love them all. Makes me wanna "run" away from planning mine. Seriously, being a chi-mui is already tiring. And I can never imagine how it would be like being "the" BRIDE.
Put on some weight, as usual. It makes me sad, but doesnt stop me from eating. Damn.

Sitting here in my office and enjoying a hot cup of coffee, doing what I love, is a real blessing.

3 comments:

AgentK said...

what a beautiful life... a life of us. Am too, thinking abt it every single day.

Love you, wifey dearest.

MissMynx said...

love you too hunky hubby! :-p

Sue Me said...

i need to stop and relax too.. two more weeks till exams. lets hang out after my exams :)