Monday, May 18, 2009

Our Perfect Saturday Nite Out

May 16th, 2009


Another perfect night out with my hunnie.Had dinner at Summer, Quattro. Food was alright, reasonably priced. I had the Penne Arrabiata and Hun had nasi dagang. After that we went to KLPac for Men In Tutus! What a great show!! I had sooo much laughter and totally amazed with them dancing on their toes! And the night ended with some desserts and jazz in Delicious, Dua Regency.


This Penne is good..spicy too!

Looks good, smells good, and it's really good - according to AgentK


After dinner and getting ready for a good laugh

Hmm..maybe I should check out on the Valcano Head stage play

A picture with some of the cast of Men In Tutus

Lovebirds

This is heaven. Chocolate brownie.

Hot honey lemon, chocolate brownie, latte

My favourite - scones

Love the ambience. Makes me wanna sleep.

Sometime I wonder. How can I not gain weight? I eat so much, and we always enjoy eating. If only I can be like those skinny gals who eat and eat and not gain anything. Well, I can only hope.


Anyways, let's do this more often hunnie :-)

No comments: