Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Cave

If you're a couple. And you enjoy being alone, The Cave sounds like a good place.
You will have your own *cave*. I like to call it the *lubang*.
You can do whatever you want in that lubang of yours.
No, I'm lying.
Yes, you have your own room, but I reckon it's too small.
I had problems fitting my huge ass. I cant even cuddled while dining.
How sad.
Anyways, I like the food. And I like the idea that they provide you scaft.
Guessed they figured that you cant hug your partner to get the natural warmness. How thoughtful. That makes me wonder, issit clean?



This is not a food review. I have no intention in reviewing anything. It's personal opinion, just to fill up a page in this blog.

3 comments:

AgentK said...

..and the air-cond is pretty cold! * bbrrr... *

MissMynx said...

colder than my room!!

AgentK said...

yeah.. lucky it didn't snow..