Monday, March 30, 2009

Our First Valentines

Agent K gave me a memorable Valentines this year :) This is our first Vday, and we promised not to celebrate this over rated occasion – and so, he agreed, but suggests that we spend some quiet time together during the weekend in Impiana KLCC. But little that I know, he made a special delivery to my office, and I was really surprised.

So pretty!!!

His Love Note - And somehow this ppl make some spelling error *if you read carefully*

And so, fo dinner, we went to Carnaval Churrascaria, Brazillian Buffet in Damansara Jaya. We pay a RM48++ per person. With that price, we eat all the appetizer, entrees, and the waiters will bring all the skewed BBQ meat to the table and carve directly onto our plates.

Served at your table.


Happy with the food. I love the turkey ham!


The happy couple. And I have problem pronouncing that word Churrascaria.

The following day, The Vday, we checked into Impiana KLCC to spend a quiet weekend together.

Anyway, this is one of my favorite hotel.

And again, he said "baby, I wanna bring you somewhere"

TBC.........

No comments: