Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Our first "International" Trip

Swissotel, Stamford 15th June - 22nd June 09. Our first "out-of-Msia" trip together. Since I was there for Broadcast Asia Conference, I dragged AgentK along, why not, accomodation is free, and it's Swissotel!! of coz he happily agreed. I never like going to Singapore before this, maybe because I was there with the wrong person or wrong reason. But this time around, I was really excited to have AgentK with me. Since he used to live and work in Singapore, i feel sooo *safe* hahah..blek. Anyway, we went on a different flight, coz company has already settled everything. AgentK booked another airline, and we reached almost the same time. But still, I was all alone in the terminal, on the plane.

We were checked-in into this 5 star hotel, on the 83th floor (i dont remember).

The room is soooo huge. We have 2 queen size bed each. But of coz, we only sleep on one :-)



On top of the world.


City view from our hotel room.



Ahh..such a bliss.

I also managed to meet up with my best friend and stayed with her for 2 days, and also pay my aunt a visit. But one thing bad happened. I had an allergy reaction not long after I arrived. Aunt took me to the clinic, damn doctors in Singapore are damn expensive lor. Anyways, I had so much. And looking forward to another trip with AgentK (and of coz I did).

No comments: