Saturday, May 23, 2009

Because.....

Because I have yet to fall in love with my best friend, you’re my one and only.
Because we have 3 beautiful years of friendship, and trust
Because you fall in love with me, for me, and you bring out the best in me.
Because you make fun of me and tease me, and I’m your biggest challenge.
Because you find it hard to make a comeback :-p
Because I find it hard to be angry with you.
Because you'll laugh at me.with me. all the time
Because you sing to me even though I begged you not to.
Because you know me so well, you tickles my heart and blew me away
Because you’re so generous, to my family and friends
Because you make everyone around you so comfortable
Because you have the biggest heart, sincere and honest
Because I have never loved anyone the way I love you
Because you make me smile, laugh and cry – for all the good reasons
Because we can talk about anything and laugh about silly things
Because you think you're Leon Lai and Keannu Reeves got his acting talent from you
Because you put up with my sarcasm and crappy mood
Because you don’t stop me from shopping and you actually ended up buying me things
Because you took up salsa for me, and gave up taichi.
Because you accompany me to salsa clubs even tho you’re bored.
Becasue you survived Salsa for one year.
Because you bring me wine, chocolates and roses.
Because you wrote your first blog post. And it's for me.
Because you think I’m the one, so are you to me.
I love you because you’re you and you’re what I’ve waited for my whole life.
And most importantly, you were smart enough to fall in love with me :-)

4 comments:

Sue Me said...

so romanticcccccccccc....*jealous*

MissMynx said...

muacksss...jangan jealous. coz you have a fabulous bf too!! :-)

AgentK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AgentK said...

Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will. Thanks for this beautiful post, hun.