Monday, August 3, 2009

Secret Island

Yay, I basically know that we are going to Sabah! I managed to guess with minimum of clues provided by AgentK. Somehow, I just knw it! It happened before, when Hun was planning for my birthday getaway in Avilion. We read each other like a book :-) And often, I tell AgentK that there is no way that he could ever surprise me. First of all, he cant lie. Secondly, I know him so well, whatver he does, could not escape my detective instict. But I do give credit to him for being able to plan everything - amazingly well. I dont have to worry or even think of anything. All I do, is sit back and relax and be pampered by him :-)

Even tho, I knw that we are flying to Sabah, AgentK is not telling me which secret island he taking me to. And I promised him not to google. * I regretted making such promise*

So, it's 28 days and counting!!!

Anyways, this is what I have in mind.


I swear - I only googled one pic :-)

4 comments:

AgentK said...

you gooooooooooooooooogle!!!!

hhmm... nice photo anyway... Well, are we going there??Perhaps... may be it is... or... maybe it's someplace even better!!!

27 days and counting...

AgentK said...

you gooooooooooooooooogle!!!!

hhmm... nice photo anyway... Well, are we going there??Perhaps... may be it is... or... maybe it's someplace even better!!!

27 days and counting...

MissMynx said...

hahaah..it was a random picture on google :-p

love you!

AgentK said...

26 more days to go...

love you too!