Sunday, August 16, 2009

Super Weekend

Going shopping with MynxyMommy later. I'm pretty sure there will be a deep hole in my pocket tonite. Feeling kinda quilty also, havent been spending time with MynxyMommy these few months, as I have been busy d spending time with AgentK. AgentK should be funding our shopping spree today coz he is the main culprit :-p

P/S: Was in Genting yesterday with AgentK and his SuperKparents. I think I can call Genting as my 2nd Home now. We have been going up there so often, I can be Genting's certified tour guide!

Ohh..and I love this pcture of us :-) Have a super duper Sunday!

2 comments:

AgentK said...

how i wish KL's weather is like Genting's... it was so nice to feel the breeze in our faces.

My parents were really happy yesterday. They had a fantastic time.

Hun dearest, have a superb and enjoyable shopping trip with MynxyMommy!!

Love you!

MissMynx said...

Next time make sure you bring a jacket with you :-P

Love you too.